Navigation

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Oilfield Joke: A Driller's Dog...

An Oilman heard that a local Drilling contractor had a blue heeler for sale that could talk.  Intrigued, he drove to the contractor's house to investigate. 


 He was met at the yard gate by a blue heeler that said, "Howdy."

Astonished, the oilman replied, "It's true... You can talk.  Tell me about yourself." 

The blue heeler said, "Well, I discovered my gift of talking pretty young and I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA about my gift, and in no time they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders, because no one figured a dog would be eavesdropping. I was one of their most valuable spies eight years running. The jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger and I wanted to settle down. So I took a job with the drilling contractor as a consultant, got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired." 

The Drilling Contractor came out as the dog was telling his story.  When the dog finished, the Oilman asked the  Contractor what the dog was worth. 

The contractor said, "I'll be lucky if I can get $10 for him." 

The Oilman said, "This dog is amazing. Why on earth do you think he's only worth $10?" 

The contractor replied, "Because the dog is a habitual liar.  

Just like now, He is lying ... He never worked for the CIA."
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Registration is OPEN for the last 4 Oilfield Appreciation Events!

Do not miss these opportunities to bring your customers have some Sporting Clay Fun and win some great door prizes! While supporting Oilfield Workers Health, Education and Welfare efforts. 





-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For more information about Oilfield Appreciation Event Sponsorship and Registrations. 

    Info@OilfieldAppreciation.com or by phone at 800-277-1647

    No comments:

    Post a Comment