Navigation

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Oilfield Joke: Wildcatter's New Son in Law...

A successful Wildcatter's daughter married a roughneck and the father had a meeting with his new son-in-law.  "I love my daughter, and now I welcome you into the family," said the man.

"To show how much we care for you, I've made you a 50-50 partner in my business. All you have to do is go out into the patch every day and learn the operations."

The roughneck interrupted, "I hate just driving around.  I can't stand the lack of dangerous activity."

"I see," replied the father-in-law.  "Well, then you can work in the office and take charge of some of the operations."

"I hate office work," said the roughneck.  "I can't stand being stuck behind a desk all day."

"Wait a minute," said the father-in-law.  "I just gave you half interest in a profitable business, but you don't like field work and won't work in a office.  What am I going to do with you?"

"Easy," said the roughneck… "Buy me out."


Registration is OPEN for the last 4 Oilfield Appreciation Events!
Do not miss these opportunities to bring your customers have some Sporting Clay Fun and win some great door prizes! While supporting Oilfield Workers Health, Education and Welfare efforts. 



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    For more information about Oilfield Appreciation Event Sponsorship and Registrations. 

    Info@OilfieldAppreciation.com or by phone at 800-277-1647

    No comments:

    Post a Comment